Transaction Receipt Event Logs
ProposalCreated (uint256 id, address proposer, address targets, uint256 values, string signatures, bytes calldatas, uint256 startBlock, uint256 endBlock, string description)View Source
- 0 0x7d84a6263ae0d98d3329bd7b46bb4e8d6f98cd35a7adb45c274c8b7fd5ebd5e0
- id :1
- proposer :0x8169522c2C57883E8EF80C498aAB7820dA539806
- targets :0x3d9819210A31b4961b30EF54bE2aeD79B9c9Cd3B
- values :0
- signatures :_supportMarket(address)
- calldatas :000000000000000000000000F650C3D88D12DB855B8BF7D11BE6C55A4E07DCC9
- startBlock :9951905
- endBlock :9969185
- description :# Add USDT Support In a September 2019 vote, users were given an opportunity to select which assets they favored adding to Compound; Maker and Tether (USDT) led the poll. This proposal adds [Tether](https://etherscan.io/token/0xdac17f958d2ee523a2206206994597c13d831ec7) as a supported asset, with no collateral factor or reserve factor, and updates the Compound price feed to conservatively peg Tether to $1. By using a peg, weakness in the underlying asset won’t change collateral requirements for users borrowing Tether. The initial [interest rate model](https://etherscan.io/address/0x6bc8fe27d0c7207733656595e73c0d5cf7afae36) for Tether is a jump-rate model which ranges from 2% at 0% utilization, to 20% at 90% utilization, then jumps to 40% at 100% utilization. cUSDT is an upgradable cToken contract that has been modified to accommodate potential transfer fees in the underlying token. The cToken contract has been [reviewed by OpenZeppelin and the Compound team](https://compound.finance/security).
A transaction is a cryptographically signed instruction that changes the blockchain state. Block explorers track the details of all transactions in the network. Learn more about transactions in our Knowledge Base.